I’m not in this to make friends.
- Isabella: I can't believe that worked!
- Phineas: I feel guilty, though. Maybe we should get them some donuts.
- Isabella: WOULD YOU STAY FOCUSED?!
- Phineas: Huh. Sorry.
Not a Friendship
- Phineas: I wonder what our family and friends are doing back on Tatooine. It feels a little strange to be so far from them. But at least we're making new friends. Like you, Isabella.
- Isabella: This is not a friendship, it's a spaceship! So don't invade mine!
- --Phineas and Ferb: Star Wars
We'll Always Be Together
- Ferb: Awwww...
- We got two big suns, count 'em, one and two
- Phineas: And there's two Flynn-Fletcher bois!
- Ferb: Me and you!
- Well, we're brothers! We're step! No, we don't share a gene,
- But we'll always be together here on Tatooine!
- --Phineas and Ferb: Star Wars. Tatooine song.